> high school upgrading / summer school registration & fees > registration > home
For Fall, Winter & Summer
Please note: A Driver’s License, Alberta Health Care Card or Marriage Certificate are not considered legal documentation for registration purposes.
One of the following legal documents must be presented each term at the time of registration.
Expired documents not accepted.
- Adoption Certificate
- Canadian Birth Certificate
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Canadian Citizenship Certificate (pages 1 & 2)
- Canadian Passport
- Certificate of Indian Status - Band members must present Certificates of Indian Status
- Permanent Resident / Landed Immigrant Card (front & back)
- Refugee/Refugee Claimant Papers
- Study Permit (5-416)
- Work Permit / Temporary Resident Permit
Chinook Photo ID Cards
All Chinook students are required to have a Chinook Photo ID Card. Contact Registration at Lord Shaughnessy High School.