Chinook Learning Services - return to homepage learn how to enrol
Follow Chinook on twitter Friend Chinook on facebook
cbe.ab.casite mapstudent login

contact high school upgrading / summer school

e |
t | 403-777-7200


Legal Documentation

For Fall, Winter & Summer

Please note: A Driver’s License, Alberta Health Care Card or Marriage Certificate are not considered legal documentation for registration purposes.

legal documentationOne of the following legal documents must be presented each term at the time of registration. Expired documents not accepted.

  • Adoption Certificate
  • Canadian Birth Certificate
  • Canadian Citizenship Card
  • Canadian Citizenship Certificate (pages 1 & 2)
  • Canadian Passport
  • Certificate of Indian Status - Band members must present Certificates of Indian Status
  • Permanent Resident / Landed Immigrant Card (front & back)
  • Refugee/Refugee Claimant Papers
  • Study Permit (5-416)
  • Work Permit / Temporary Resident Permit