> leadership & management > interpersonal skills > professional development > continuing education > home
The Courage to Risk
6 Hours - $189
The True Cost of Playing It Safe in Business
The best leaders understand that success in today`s ever-changing, fast-paced workplace depends on taking risks. Research shows our workplace challenges can be more effectively addressed by taking measured risks. The ability to risk enables you to introduce new ideas to key players in your workplace, implement effective changes when you need to, and reach for new opportunities when they arise. Whether you want to improve systems and performance, enhance productivity, or make good decisions at work, risk-taking is essential. But risk-taking requires courage. By practicing the strategies offered in this interactive course, you will build confidence, be more comfortable with risk, and most important, develop the skills to recognize and take measured risks. See Course Outline.
- This course is designed for managers, leaders, front line personnel and entrepreneurs.
- This course is also helpful for onsite team development.
Register | 403-777-7224
How to Register / Policy Information
Classes have limited space and may fill up if you delay. If your class is full, ask to be put on a waiting list. Waitlisted students will be notified of any vacancies. Classes will be added based on demand.
Offers are available for face-to-face courses. Some exceptions apply. Discount offers cannot be combined.
- CBE employees are eligible for a 30% discount on most Chinook Computer Training Courses and a 10% discount on most Professional Development courses. CBE staff must provide their employee number to receive a discount.
- When you register in a Certificate of Recognition, you are entitled to a 10% discount when you register for 3 or more courses at one time within that certificate.
- Register 4 employees together in a Professional Development course and the 5th registration is free!
- Participants 65 years and older are eligible for a 10% discount.
Learn more about our Bring a Friend and $ave Courses.
Chinook is the answer to your staff training needs. See Corporate Training.
Contact Continuing Education