> registration > home
Continuing Education Registration & Policy
The Registration Office and Information Desk will be CLOSED from Tuesday, December 24, 2019 to Wednesday, January 1, 2020 inclusive. They reopen on Thursday, January 2, 2020.
How to Register / Policy Information
Enrol early - courses may fill or be cancelled due to low registration.
- Telephone Registration
Visa and MasterCard accepted
- Walk-in Registration
Lord Shaughnessy High School
2336 - 53 Avenue SW - map
Calgary, Alberta T3E 1L2
Cash, cheque, debit, Visa and MasterCard accepted
- Mail or Fax PDF
Continuing Education Mail / Fax Registration Form
- Waitlist | if class is full, call 403-777-7550 to be put on a waiting list
- Monday - Thursday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday
You must be 18 years of age or older to register in most Continuing Education courses. Some exceptions apply.
No post-dated cheques. $25 service fee charged for NSF cheques. Credit cardholders must have signing authority or a letter permitting use. Where applicable, the GST is included in the course fee. Learn about our policy on Refunds, Transfers & Withdrawals. Fees subject to change.
Offers are available for face-to-face courses. Some exceptions apply. Discount offers cannot be combined.
- CBE employees are eligible for a 30% discount on most Chinook Computer Training Courses and a 10% discount on most Professional Development courses. CBE staff must provide their employee number to receive a discount.
- When you register in a Certificate of Recognition, you are entitled to a 10% discount when you register for 3 or more courses at one time within that certificate.
- Register 4 employees together in a Professional Development course and the 5th registration is free!
- Participants 65 years and older are eligible for a 10% discount.
Learn more about our Bring a Friend and $ave Courses.
Contact Continuing Education