Keyboarding / Typing
Need to learn keyboarding/typing skills? Develop proper keyboarding techniques as well as speed and accuracy. The speed and accuracy you achieve depends on your previous experience and typing practice outside class time. If you've taken this course with us within the past two years and wish to increase your speed, take Keyboarding / Typing again at half price.
- Become more efficient and end your work day on time.
- Replace illegible handwriting with word processed documents.
- Input data for your diploma exams without thinking about every keystroke.
- Learn proper touch-typing that you will have forever.
- Improve your typing skill, speed and accuracy.
- Touch-type the alphabetic, numeric, and symbol keys; and successfully take a timed writing test during a job interview.
- Lesson 1: A S D FJ K L ; (Home Row)
- Lesson 2: I 8
- Lesson 3: R H 4
- Lesson 4: Review
- Lesson 5: T 5 ,
- Lesson 6: E 3 .
- Lesson 7: O G 9
- Lesson 8: Review
- Lesson 9: U 7 Left Shift
- Lesson 10: W M 2
- Lesson 11: Y 6 Right Shift
- Lesson 12: Review
- Lesson 13: P C 0
- Lesson 14: Q 1 N
- Lesson 15: Z V ‘
- Lesson 16: X B /
- Lesson 17: Review
- Lesson 18: ? ; ! –
- Lesson 19: analytical Practice