Excel - Level 3
Learn to troubleshoot large, complex workbooks, automate repetitive tasks, engage in collaborative partnerships involving workbook data, construct complex Excel functions, and use those functions to perform rigorous analysis of extensive, complex datasets.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks.
- Use Lookup functions and formula auditing
- Share and protect workbooks.
- Automate workbook functionality.
- Create sparklines and map data.
- Forecast data.
Lesson 1: Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- Topic A: Use Links and External References
- Topic B: Use 3-D References
- Topic C: Consolidate Data
Lesson 2: Using Lookup Functions and Formula Auditing
- Topic A: Use Lookup Functions
- Topic B: Trace Cells
- Topic C: Watch and Evaluate Formulas
Lesson 3: Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
- Topic A: Collaborate on a Workbook
- Topic B: Protect Worksheets and Workbooks
Lesson 4: Automating Workbook Functionality
- Topic A: Apply Data Validation
- Topic B: Search for Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors
- Topic C: Work with Macros
Lesson 5: Creating Sparklines and Mapping Data
- Topic A: Create Sparklines
- Topic B: Map Data
Lesson 6: Forecasting Data
- Topic A: Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables
- Topic B: Determine Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios
- Topic C: Use the Goal Seek Feature
- Topic D: Forecasting Data Trends