> leadership & management > interpersonal skills > professional development > continuing education > home
Survival of the Facilitator
6 Hours - $229
This session is about learning to bring people together to solve problems. Led by a board-certified leadership coach, learn the collective best practices of facilitators and how to:
- Identify the objectives of your group and facilitate decision making
- Navigate challenges, opportunities, disagreements, and obstacles
- Coach your participants to explore ideas and reach consensus
- Break down big ideas into manageable parts
Participants will have the opportunity to demonstrate the skills they learn in practical activities. See Course Outline.
Instructor: Jennifer Sanford - see Instructor Profile
Register | 403-777-7224
How to Register / Policy Information
Classes have limited space and may fill up if you delay. If your class is full, ask to be put on a waiting list. Waitlisted students will be notified of any vacancies. Classes will be added based on demand.
Offers are available for face-to-face courses. Some exceptions apply. Discount offers cannot be combined.
- CBE employees are eligible for a 30% discount on most Chinook Computer Training Courses and a 10% discount on most Professional Development courses. CBE staff must provide their employee number to receive a discount.
- When you register in a Certificate of Recognition, you are entitled to a 10% discount when you register for 3 or more courses at one time within that certificate.
- Register 4 employees together in a Professional Development course and the 5th registration is free!
- Participants 65 years and older are eligible for a 10% discount.
Learn more about our Bring a Friend and $ave Courses.
Chinook is the answer to your staff training needs. See Corporate Training.
Contact Continuing Education