Chinook Learning Services - return to homepage learn how to enrol
Follow Chinook on twitter Friend Chinook on facebook
cbe.ab.casite mapstudent login

contact high school upgrading / summer school

e |
t | 403-777-7200
f | 403-777-7889


Copy of Transcripts or Detailed Academic Report

Copy of Transcripts or Detailed Academic ReportImportant - Apply Early!

To access your Alberta High School Transcript, please follow the instructions below.

Online Requests

myPass is an Alberta Education self-service website where students can order Alberta Official Transcripts of High School Achievement, view and print their Detailed Academic Report (DAR), and complete other self-service functions.

To Request Access You Must Have

  • An Alberta Education Login ID (you will be given the opportunity to register for a Login ID)
  • Your Alberta Student Number
  • Your date of birth
  • Completed high school credit courses or GED equivalency courses in Alberta
  • A valid current address on record with Alberta Education, update address by completing the Change of Personal Information form

For assistance on gaining access, visit Student Self Service - myPass (external link to Alberta Education).

Alberta Student Number (ASN)

Each student attending an Alberta school is assigned a unique 9-digit ASN allowing them to access education services in the province. Students can find their ASN:

  • Online at Alberta Education's Learner Registry
  • On any Alberta report card from Kindergarten to Grade 12
  • On a Diploma Examination Results Statement from Alberta Education
  • On a High School Transcript of Achievement
  • On a Detailed Academic Report from Alberta Education

For more information, visit Alberta Student Number (external link to Alberta Education).



Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional