Chinook Learning Services - return to homepage high school upgrading | we are serious about your success
Follow Chinook on twitter Friend Chinook on facebook
cbe.ab.casite mapstudent login

contact high school upgrading

e |
t | 403-777-7200
f | 403-777-7889


Step 3

step 3Arrange to Have Your Final Transcripts Sent to the Institute

These course marks are accumulated from all the Alberta schools you have attended, including Chinook Learning Services. If you are applying to schools outside of Alberta, you must complete an official transcript request form found on High School Transcripts (external link to Alberta Education).

If you applying to schools within Alberta and are directed to the Apply Alberta (external link) website, your final transcripts will be ordered by the post secondary institution on your behalf.


If you know what out-of-province school you will be attending, send the Transcript Request Form into Alberta Education as quickly as possible. You do not need to wait before you finish your classes before sending in your transcripts. Time codes on the application will identify when you want your final marks to be released to your chosen institute.

What's Next?

Step 4

Check Your Email Account For Your Application Status



Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional