> high school upgrading > home
Grade 12 Exams
All students registered in Biology 30, Chemistry 30, English Language Arts 30-1, English Language Arts 30-2, Mathematics 30-1, Mathematics 30-2, Physics 30, Science 30, Social Studies 30-1 and Social Studies 30-2 are required to write a Diploma Exam in order to receive credits and a final mark.
- Diploma Exam Preparation courses are offered to help you prepare for Provincial Diploma Exams.
- Diploma Exam Administration (Alberta Education) provides up-to-date information related to Diploma Exams.
- myPass.alberta.ca (Alberta Education) is a self-service website for Alberta high school students to view and print diploma exam results, register to write a diploma exam, order high school transcripts, and more.
Special Accommodations / Extra Time
Students applying for Accommodations for Diploma Exams should visit Student Services to complete the application process. Late applications & logs may result in accommodations being denied.
August 2016 Diploma Exams
All students who are registered in a diploma course ending July 2016 at Chinook, and who are writing the Diploma Exam for the first time, will automatically receive a seat at Viscount Bennett Centre. If you are rewriting or have been previously registered to write, advance registration is required. Rewriters also are required to pay at time of registration. You must register with Alberta Education by the deadline to be assigned a seat at Chinook and have an exam sent to the school.
- myPass.alberta.ca (Alberta Education) for diploma exam registration and payment
Registration deadline was July 4, 2016 for August 2016 Diploma Exams
- Diploma Rewrite Fees are not included in course fees. All students rewriting a Diploma Exam, whether they are in a current class or not, must register online for each exam. Students who do not register and pay the Diploma Rewrite Fee will not have a seat assigned and will not have an exam available to write.
- August Diploma Exam Schedule
- If you are unsure about your Diploma Exam registration status, check with myPass.alberta.ca (Alberta Education) or contact Student Service.